All Returns must include a completed copy of this form and if possible a copy of your original invoice.
Returns received without the correct documentation will delay or may even prevent processing.
- Unless otherwise stated all parts are covered for a period of 12 months from date of purchase.
- Warranty Claims are limited to the cost of the warranted component(s) and does not extend to cover garage labour, delivery or any other consequential costs.
- No warranty claim will be accepted if failure is caused by misuse, neglect, overheating (engines), incorrect installation or failure of a related component.
- The warranty is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
- Damages must be reported by telephone within 24 hours of receipt.
- You must notify us of any shortages as soon as possible.
- You have 28 days to return the unused parts in their original packaging., if no longer required.
- You must include a copy of this form and if possible a copy of the original invoice.
Exchange old units:
- For items returned outside of 28 days or in a non-resaleable condition we reserve the right to refuse credit.
For all returns:
- Core units must be returned within 28 days of your purchase.
- Exchange items incur a surcharge which is refunded once the old unit has been returned.
- Core units must not be disassembled, they must be complete, serviceable and drained of any fluids. Please complete and attach the exchange label supplied. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in your surcharge being retained.
- Surcharges will not be refunded if the core unit you return is not identical to the type you were supplied.
- We bear no responsibility for any items returned surplus to the original unit.
- For more information on the specific requirements for return of old units for rework please contact us on (enter tel number).
- The customer is responsible for returns carriage, unless the return is due to our error in which case please call to discuss.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that all returns are adequately packaged to safeguard against damage.
- Refunds will be made via the original payment method.
To complete and return the form, please click here
to download the document.